Crash Bash LIVE (formerly Project Nitro) is a free community-made remake of Crash Bash,
the infamous arena based battle game, in Unity by Team Nitro!
- Crash Bash, remade for the modern age!
- More features, modes, a brand new story, and online multiplayer!
- 50 arenas including 25 classic and 25 brand new ones!
- Expanded roster with modern newcomers like Crunch Bandicoot and Nina Cortex!
- Huge variety in battles using arena modifiers!
- Complete immersion with board games set in historic hubs!
- Customize characters with various cosmetic rewards!
- Made by Crash fans for everyone alike!
- In development since late 2014!
Current build here: Build 128
Download Build 128 (64 bit) (2688 downloads) / Mirror
Download Build 128 (32 bit) (797 downloads) / Mirror
Build 128: If you have issues with levels not displaying correctly,
please try downloading the build from the mirror!
This page is the ONLY official place to get this game.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by getting it elsewhere.
Minimum system requirements:
OS: Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
GPU: TBD (1GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c minimum)
RAM: 2 GB
HDD: 1.5 GB (as of b128)
Controller(s) strongly recommended! Required for 3-4 players.
This is a free, non-profit fangame project for entertainment purposes.
This project is in no way affiliated with Activision.
The Crash Bandicoot series, games and characters are © Activision.