Crash Bash LIVE (formerly Project Nitro) is a free community-made (NOT OFFICIAL) remake of Crash Bash,
the infamous arena based battle game, in development by Team Nitro!
- Crash Bash, remade for the modern age!
- More features, modes, a brand new story, and online multiplayer!
- 50 arenas including 25 classic and 25 brand new ones!
- Expanded roster with modern newcomers like Crunch Bandicoot and Nina Cortex!
- Huge variety in battles using arena modifiers!
- Complete immersion with board games set in historic hubs!
- Customize characters with various cosmetic rewards!
- Made with love of the entire franchise!
- In development since late 2014!
Current build here: Build 137 (2017-12-23)
Download Build 137 (64 bit) / Mirror
Download Build 137 (32 bit) / Mirror
To play, unpack the .zip file anywhere, then launch CrashBashLIVE.exe
This page is the only place to get this game as intended.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by getting it elsewhere.
Minimum system requirements:
OS: Supported from Windows XP SP2 to Windows 10
GPU: TBD (1GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c minimum)
RAM: 2 GB
HDD: 555 MB (packed) + 1.42 GB (unpacked) (as of b137)
Controller(s) strongly recommended! Required for 3-4 players.
This is a free, non-profit unofficial fangame project for entertainment purposes.
This project is in no way affiliated with Activision.
The Crash Bandicoot series, games and characters are © Activision.